Minggu, 29 Oktober 2017

Whitening Your Teeth, Taking Care of Your Teeth

Probably one of the most boring things to talk about, oh well.

My teeth have followed the path of my hair, with age it continues to worsen. ...well, I decided to restyle my hair by completely going bald (it was a forced decision ) but I can't just rip my teeth out obviously.

So, on my adventure towards white teeth I have tried a few techniques, not many, but still a few.

Technique #1: Brushing my teeth! Believe it or not, brushing your teeth does have some effects. I decided to brush my teeth twice a day. Once in the morning, and again at night. Mind you, I may have missed a day or two, more than once.

Result: The nasty green color in my teeth went away. The yellow became much less noticeable.

Technique #2: Brushing my teeth with baking soda! Enjoyable? Maybe not. Effective? Definitely. If you are willing to torture yourself by brushing your teeth with baking soda then there may be some good results from doing so. After a while you might even grow to enjoy the flavor!

Result: I did this while brushing my teeth with normal toothpaste. By adding baking soda it almost got all the unwanted colors and grossness out of my teeth.

Technique #3: Brushing my teeth with Sensodyne ProNamel! Alright, so I have a dentist friend and I got her to steal me some toothpaste. Clever? Definitely. Small tubes, definitely will not last too long, but I will have to buy more in the future.

Result: I just used it for the first time five minutes ago (inspired me to write this) and I was pleasantly surprised with the results after just one use! A sloppy use of course, just rushing myself to get back to the computer, no effort when brushing.

Let me just put it this way... I just went about a week without brushing my teeth and during the week my teeth have seen a lot of scary things. They were really yucky once again but right after brushing them all the nasty stuff went away! Now they are pretty much completely white. While it may be far from a shiny white, it is no longer yellow, green, etc.

Also, not only did it change my teeth's color but they feel different too. They feel stronger, but it feels like I got a swolen overbite for some reason

...it feels like I have the messy teeth whitening strips on my mouth stuck there, hardening in place.

There are parasites crawling out of my nose!

Ohh dear, I think the toothpaste got me high.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: