Jumat, 27 Oktober 2017

Simple Way to Beat Depression?

Great question you asked here, as now a days everyone has so many tension, as everyone is busy with work and no time for anyone, so me introducing some way to beat depression in very ordinary way.

1. Realize that depression is transient
One of the best things I ever did was to firmly resolve in my mind that depression, like everything else, is a transient phenomena. Like a rainbow, a puddle, a bubble or a cloud in the sky ‘ depression does not last. It never does and it never will.

2. Be careful with the label "I have depression"
have to be really careful here as I know a lot of people will kick up a fuss about this comment. Let me be clear, depression is an illness. In the words of Will Ferral, ‘‘it has real doctors and everything!’ But I sometimes wonder whether telling yourself ‘I have depression’ really makes things better. From my own experience I can tell you that it actually made me feel a whole heap worse.

3. Learn the value of human contact
When I was going through a particularly bad rough patch after a tough break up one of my dearest friends came over to my house’ every day. For almost the whole summer this friend rang me up in the morning to meet for breakfast, called me at lunch time asking where we were going to eat and in the evenings took me to the gym or martial arts center. For six weeks this friend of mine got me out of the house, off the couch and out with people.

And it was one of the best things that could have happened to me.

4. Eat and drink healthy
Something that seems small but actually had a massive impact on my levels of depression is how I ate. By learning what foods make you depressed and avoiding them you can seriously change the way you feel.

5. Get out in the sun and run
Scientists and doctors are now spouting the benefits of two things for depression: sunlight and exercise. Mix the two together and you have got a recipe for a better mental state.

Conclusion
Depression is not a fixed state. There are things you can be doing all the time to beat it. Don’t sit by passively and be a victim, start doing things that will really get you happy. Nine times out of ten your mild depression can be alleviated with some change in your behavior or lifestyle.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: